Monday, December 05, 2005

Passion 06


The 28-Day Prayer Journey to Passion 06 is here!

Imagine how powerful it will be when thousands of us arrive in Nashville having prayed together for 4 weeks leading up to January 2!

Join us as we pray our way to Nashville, preparing our hearts for all God has in store during the days of Passion 06. Each day beginning December 5, a focused prayer guide will be posted at Passion's new Blog site -- www.268blog.blogspot.com/. Bookmark the site and join the movement... students and leaders united in prayer from coast to coast and around the globe.

Please help spread the word to everyone coming to Passion 06 and all who want to be a part of praying for our time there.
See you at www.268blog.blogspot.com/ on Monday, December 5!
Expectantly,
Louie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I still sign up for Passion 06?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Ducati748 said...

Hey Registration for Passion 06 is still open. Check out http://www.268generation.com/passion06/

11:53 AM  
Blogger Trent said...

I wish I could be there so bad! I couldn't afford it this year. Congrats to the whole gang for making CCM Magazine's front cover for January (I, Believe)!
-Trent

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited about going to Passion! I can't wait to see all that God has in store! I went to the site and bookmarked it, and will definitely be joining in prayer for Passion '06!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home