Friday, December 23, 2005

Churches closing on Christmas

I thought about going in to the big issue that so many are having about churches closing on Christmas Sunday...but that seems fruitless. I think it is a shame that such an issue is causing anger and division in the middle of such a great time of celebration. So....
Wherever you happen to be celebrating the birth of the Son of God on our planet that has changed all of our lives forever...we at Bigstuf are wishing you His peace and grace and wonder.
Chaos seems to often rule during this time....may it cease in your life and we are praying that He rules for a while in the midst of all of your relationships, your heath and all the ups and downs that come your way.
Blessings to you all.
Lanny

3 Comments:

Blogger Abbey Lewark said...

Merry Christmas!

Well, I wanted to let you know that one morning before school I was seeing if my school was closed from snow or not, but I actually started paying attention to the news. It was some invention stuff... some guy has come up with a really neat laptop. It's mostly for kids I believe, kids that can't afford... well, anything. He believes that lack of information is the biggest reason for poverty I think. Well, this laptop is only $100 and if you don't have power or an outlet or anything to charge it, there's a crank for it you can use. It's really neat. There's orders by the 100,000s already! I wish I could be more accurate and remember the details! I thought I would let you know... mostly because I know Compassion is a huge thing with BigStuf. I hope I can find out more sometime soon. I really think this could be so helpful to so many people.

12:18 AM  
Blogger John said...

the deal about christmas is that even if the churchs stay open over half of the church will be gone not because gone with family but because they are lazy and want to stay home but I am defanantly not dis agreeing with you cause I think it is all just stupid. The people that close the church shoul bow down and pray to god like the rest of us do on christmas and not be lazy.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home