Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Origami DVD Player


The Origami DVD Player is a portable DVD player concept that could be manufactured with a new e-paper (a full-color flexible display technology) being developed by Mag-Ink in Israel. As a product, it would target the business traveler who wants a convenient way to watch DVD movies. For this user, portability is a key requirement, but they are not interested in sacrificing their viewing experience and are willing to invest extra money for a higher quality product.

Find out more Click Here

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

thats really cool

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe this summer BigStuf could make the books for everyone out of that!!! I mean if you all want to be cutting edge that would be it!! Surely they won't be THAT much $$.
You all are great- and even if you don't have digital paper, I am sure you will still do great stuff this summer

11:39 AM  
Blogger John said...

I was looking at your banner to the bigstuf blog and I was wondering who created it cause I need someone to help me out with my site

12:14 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

they should've just talked to me. i've got enough experience with crumpling stuff...cell phones...glasses...very origami-ish...minus the nice neat little folds...but i've made them smaller. Never really on purpose...but it accomplishes about the same thing.
-phil

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home